New & Events
Kirinyaga University College wishes to postpone the earlier advertised Re-Opening Dates as follows:
First year students - 25th November 2013
Second year students - 26th November 2013
As earlier advised all students shall be required to adhere to the following:
- All students will be required to pay Ksh. 1,108.20 for damages
- All students must clear all outstanding fees balances before being re-admitted.
The payment accounts details are as follows:
Fees : Co-operative Bank - 01129489200000
Damages : Equity Bank - 0100299420333
3. All students must sign a “peace bond” before being readmitted.
Classes start immediately upon re-admission for all students respectively. CATs will be administered as earlier scheduled.
January intake is open for the following Courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. in Human Resource Management
- B.Sc. in Information Technology.
- B.Sc. in Statistics
- BSc Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Diploma in Business Management/Entrepreneurship/Human Resource Management/Public Relations
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (automotive Option)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Technology
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Architecture/Diploma in building constructio
- Diploma in fashion Design & technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificate Programmes in the above fields
Contact the Registrar’s Office on :
P.O BOX 143-10300 KERUGOYA
0789938241 or 0728499650
‘Innovative Technology for a Dynamic World’
We take this opportunity to wish our Final Year Diploma students all the best in the forthcoming KNEC examinations